New patch fixing a few bugs.
- Fixed an issue causing SteamVR to open up when launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where killing a vermin when the timer is at 0 caused a soft lock.
- Fixed an issue causing the main menu music to persist through gameplay.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using the 'Escape' key to exit the pause menu.
- Fixed issue causing application to be viewed as 'FirstPersonBP' in windowed tabs.
- Added a vertical sync option in the settings menu.
- Added a 'No Timer' in the main menu settings which allows players to play the game without a timer.
- Made existing in the secret room easier.
Get Perfect Vermin
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.